Tacoma Front Bumper for 05-15 Trucks
All-Pro Off Road, the Toyota off-road specialists, have done it again! All-Pro was one of the first companies to develop products for the 2nd Generation Tacomas, including our best-selling winch mount front bumpers. Our 05-15 Tacoma front bumper has lived up to the legendary APEX tradition.
Designed with durability in mind, we also developed this bumper to be high clearance with greatly improved approached angles and ground clearance, as well as the ability to run 35"+ tires, and mount a winch and lights. Not only is it functional for off-road use, it looks stylish too!
This Tacoma front bumper is made from CNC cut, brake formed 3/16" thick steel plate that is MIG welded in a fixture. They are manufactured to strict specifications – within 1/2 degree to ensure proper fitment. We include two hefty 1" thick recovery points made from 1.5" x .250 wall tubing welded to 1/2" thick plate. Also included are two 4" light mounts and frame support brackets that are compatible with remote reservoir mounts.
Optional light bar configurations can be added as well with a center hoop or with headlight hoops, as shown. These hoops are made from 1.5" x .120 wall tubing. Other options include 3-stage powdercoating, an aluminum fairlead, synthetic winch rope, d-ring shackles, lights, and winch.
NOTE: Factory IFS Skid Plate is not compatible with our Apex Bumper
Includes Lower Valance and mounting hardware.
Easy to install using the included Grade 8 hardware and instructions found here.
- High clearance design – Improved approach angle & ground clearance with room for larger tires
- One-piece main bumper made from beefy CNC cut, brake formed 3/16" steel plate, MIG welded
- Heavy-duty winch mounting structure
- Optional light bar & headlight protection
- Two hefty integrated 1" thick recovery points
- Two 4" fog light mounts included
- Frame support brackets included – compatible with remote reservoir mounts
- Includes Lower Valance
- Not Compatible w/ factory skid plate.
- Made in the USA!