If you like to play hard in your Toyota Tacoma, it's time for some serious protection. The low hanging, plastic factory bumper will kill your approach and get ripped off as soon as it comes in contact with a rock or rut off road.
Don't waste your time with a brush guard or grille guard. They often cause more damage than they prevent after a hard knock. A full replacment steel bumper is the way to go. You can bolt on some real armor up front and get a spot for your winch as well.
You're looking at the best bumper on the market for your Tacoma. Like all ShrockWorks products, it is computer designed in 3D CAD, laser cut and CNC formed. From there, it is hand fit and welded by skilled craftsmen, here in Houston, TX, one at a time just how you want it.
Our bumper is also very strong. The main shell is made from 3/16" HRP&O plate steel. The internal structure and bracketry is made from 1/4" plate and the recovery tabs are 1" thick.
Despite the strength, many hours at the CAD computer kept the weight down to 138lbs. No suspension modifications are required to mount this bumper.
For the 2012+ models, we're offering an optional set of custom headlight trim pieces. Without them, there will be 2 small gaps between the grill and bumper on the inside corner of the headlight. They will come powder coated the same color as the bumper but you're more than welcome to drop them by a local body shop to be color matched to your truck.
Factory engine skid plate will work with slight modification.
- optimized for off road use offering a greatly improved approach angle
- hidden winch mount accomodates most remote solenoid winches up to 9,500lbs
- 1" thick recovery points
- integrated mounts for 4" aftermarket lights
- mounts for aftermarket lights on top of the bumper
- standard aluminum skid plate
- simple bolt-on installation
- 2012+ includes 2 additional headlight trim pieces
- show quality powder coat finish
- several tubing options available
- body lift brackets
- engine skid plate
- lighting inside and on top of the bumper
- Qty2 black powder coated clevis shackles
Individually handmade to order by skilled craftsman in Houston, TX, USA.