If you do a lot of hauling or towing, you understand how weight distribution can affect the performance of your truck. ReadyLIFT OE style rear block kits are designed to help distribute the weight of your cargo and improve the towing performance of your truck.
These block kits are designed to take the place of your factory blocks and are made out of cast iron, rather than some lightweight extrusion. The taller blocks will increase your rake, eliminate the dangers of stacked blocks, and work in perfect harmony with ReadyLIFT leveling kits.
All the necessary mounting hardware is included. Even new e-coated U-bolts come with each kit. The e-coating extends the life of your U-bolts and resists corrosion. The average time to install a rear block kit is about an hour to an hour and a half.
- All U-bolts have been e-coated for a long life and corrosion resistance
- Blocks are based off OEM designs
- Made from cast iron instead of cheap extrusion material
- Safely lifts the rear end to improve towing performance
- Made in the USA - Henderson, NV
- 1995-2016 2WD/4WD
- Fits both Tundra and Tacoma trucks
- Tacoma 2005-2016
- Tundra 2007-2016